Choose your business model
*Applicable according to the market
The success of a patient hospitality project relies on :
- The quality of the technological solutions implemented
- The associated patient’s services
- … but also, on the commercial operating models implemented
HOPPEN has the capacity to provide all operating models, namely :
- Outsourcing services or concession contracts
- Internalisation via investment, rental, or pay-per-use models
Each of these models has its advantages and attention points that need to be understood to build a hospitality policy in line with the healthcare center’s strategy
Outsourcing strategy : Concession
Outsourcing the operation of multimedia and hospitality services means entrusting a professional in the sector with patient services so that you can focus on your core business : care
- Focus on your core business : care
- Have your hospitality services managed by an expert in the sector
- Increase cost control
- Benefits from additional services : reception management, concierge services, etc.
- Think about outsourcing the whole hospitality services (reception, conviviality area, subscription pathway, etc.)
- Upstream design of the patients hospitality services
Internally manage the multimedia services means; leveraging on your actual staff to manage the patient’s experience.
- Optimise your hospitality revenues
- Control and manage patient’s hospitality services
- Access HOPPEN’s tools and expertise
- Assessing your financial risk
- Acknowledge of the HR impacts of insourcing
Would you like more information?
All our teams are at your disposal to help you with your project.
Contact one of our experts for more information and advice !